Monday, February 2, 2015

I'm a REALTOR®




Not every Real Estate Agent is a REALTOR®...
I am a REALTOR®!

A REALTOR® must adhere high standards.



I'm proud to be a REALTOR® and a member of the Kansas Association of REALTORS® 


and the Lawrence Board of REALTORS®



This article talks about the difference between a REALTOR® and a Real Estate Agent.
I think it's important to note that all REALTORS® have completed a Course of Ethics.

The National Association of REALTORS® was formed in 1908 and has over one million members.

  1. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that almost 85 percent of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again.





You might wonder if using someone who is a REALTOR® costs more during your transaction.
It does not!  

Contact me if you have questions.  I'm happy to help!

Heather Hasler Homes for Sale
haslerheather@gmail.com
785-207-0142 cell










No comments:

Post a Comment